Thursday 10 January 2013

Sales

I realise that I may be late in this, given the fact that it is now 10th January and the majority of people rush out on 1st/2nd January for sales but I like to be a little different.

So, I went out to try and find a nice, thick scarf given the fact the weather reports are predicting lots of snow for the next 3 weeks, and I do live in Wales where it's constantly cold and wet. But even though it is the middle of Winter, it seems the shops have gotten out all their thin, summery scarves... Like that makes a heck of a lot of sense. Anyway, I was looking through the sale racks seeing if anything took my fancy to spend some of my coveted Christmas money on but the sales were a bunch of crap.

When they say sales, despite what you know, you expect a whole lot of variety of clothing to be on offer. It doesn't necessarily have to be a nice variety, but a large variety nevertheless. But, in reality, there was only a couple of racks with very limited, and very horrible selection of clothing that they failed to sell during the season.

I knew this beforehand, of course, but every time I go shopping, I have this crazy thought that there might be some little nugget of gold hiding that is just my size and just my style... I am yet to have such a revelation.

It sucks being a student with lack of money that has to trawl the sales. One day, I shall be a rich teacher that can buy anything in the shop... within reason.

Farewell my bloggers, I shall speak to you all soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment