Wednesday 23 January 2013

Domestic Goddess Revision Queen

Even though I really want to quit revising and give up considering the fact I have been non-stop working my butt off for weeks now. I have to say that if I give up; I will be disappointed in myself and know that I could've done better.

I had my exam yesterday and this ended up being my day's schedule bearing in mind I didn't sleep til 1AM the morning before:

6:30AM: Woke up and revised a little whilst getting ready
9:00AM : Did my 2 hour exam
This is what I aim to look like everyday ;)
11:00 AM: went to the shop for some drain unblocker
11:30AM-12:20PM: Tried to unblock the shower drain
12:20-12:40PM: Took a break for a banana, some chocolate and some sweets (for energy)
12:40-3:20PM: Worked on revising references
3:20-3:45PM: Took a break of crackers and tea
4:00PM: Watched this motivational speech on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfoFGGyRvU
4:15PM: Tested myself on the references- got 3 wrong out of 23
4:50PM:  Became a champ and memorised 23 references of by heart (names, dates and relevant information.)
4:50-5:15PM: Revising generally
5:20PM: Resign from life ;)
5:30PM: Decide I'm hungry, go downstairs, load and put the dishwasher on instead
5:45PM: Finally get food and eat
6:15PM: Took the bins out
10:00PM: Test self on references

If that schedule doesn't scream working your butt off to get good results, I don't know what is.

I can't wait for these exams to be done with tomorrow morning. Don't expect me to do anything on Friday because I will refuse!

Love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment