Saturday 19 January 2013

I Need Ideas...

My creativity only lasts for a certain amount of time before it plummets into the big, black pit of despair with lack of light and imagination... So, this is officially my 98th blog since I started blogging way back in 2010, very, very inconsistently.

It wasn't until October, I believe, of 2012 that I started to blog seriously, and consistently wanting to create an audience that hopefully enjoyed my blogs that I posted. The crazy thing is that I have put a blog out everyday for the last 50 days!! That is officially insane.

My 100th blog overall is coming up and I was trying to think of some cool things that I could do to celebrate it. I hope you can join me in my celebration. If you have any party hats lying around, put them on too; it's gonna be a party.

Well.

It will be a party if I can think of something fun to do. I shall keep thinking but if there was a time that I needed you to help me out; it is now. If you have any ideas or suggestions or any silly things that you want me to do, to mark this occasion, please let me know and I'll try my hardest to get them done.

Thank you all for joining me on this crazy experience, and I hope you all stick with me to see where this journey of blogging takes me; from my highs to my lows- you're coming with me!

Love to you all,
Until tomorrow :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment