Tuesday 8 January 2013

Home Life

There are only two things that I have been doing since being at home for the holiday. And that's 1) revising and 2) puppysitting Molly. Seeing as I have talked about revising a fair bit recently with my handy tips and my lack of such activity due to sickness, I have decided that today; seeing as I am once again puppysitting; I will share with you some pictures of the cutiepie.

Bearing in mind that she has to be super cute in order for me to want to get up at 6:30AM to look after her, I have a feeling that you're all going to love her. I did share a few pictures of her previously, but she's getting so big so quickly that I know by the time I'm next home, she's going to be a proper doggy...

Get your aww's ready ladies and gentleman, for I present you, Blogger, one of the cutest puppies you will see in a while.





Cute enough for you all? ;)
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment