Thursday 31 January 2013

Happy Birthday, Pav

So, it is one of my best friend's 21st birthday today and I wanted to wish him a very happy birthday in my own way. And I like to blog, what better way than to dedicate a blog post just to wishing him happy birthday. I hope that you have the most amazing day, Tom! Make it special; we only turn the big 2-1 once!

I can't believe that we're all getting older so quickly. When we were all sat round the tables in High School when we were 16/17/18, it was impossible for us to imagine reaching 21 and being where we are today. It's a weird concept. We're no longer those kids dreaming of a future; we're making it happen.
I love the fact that we have all managed to stay friends during the times that we are scattered across the country and it makes me so happy and feel so blessed to have such amazing friends.

Pav, happy birthday! We all love you! :D
(Enough to travel home from Cardiff especially to celebrate your birthday with you, haha)

See you soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment