Saturday 26 January 2013

I Avoid Everything

Right, drunk Nicole update.

After the crazy end to my night out where I left my phone, and bag at my friend's house and walked home by myself in the dark; I have been left with the task of trying to retrieve my bag. Given the fact my friend has gone home for the weekend, it means I have to go through her housemates who I hardly know. Awkward to say the least.

I had planned, given now I am sober and feeling better, to go get my bag a little after midday but nobody was home so I had to wait until 5 when they said someone would be home. So at 5:20PM, I nervously walked round hoping and praying that my bag is in fact still at their house to arrive at a pitch black house.

Nobody was home.

Instead of going back a little later, I ate dinner and spent all my time changing my Blogger background to the one you are currently viewing. It is a little more exciting and colourful. Let me know if you like it or not. I get nervous and embarrassed and I don't like it. 

Now, I am going to have to go back tomorrow or wait for my friend to get home and ask her when I can come round. Super awkward.

I don't know why I couldn't just be sensible and bring everything home that I had taken with me. 

Such an idiot, Nicole.

As one of my favourite sayings go: "you live and learn..."
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your bag! I hope you were able to retrieve it! Don't be so hard on yourself. We all do silly things sometimes and your situation doesn't even seem that silly! I used to do that stuff ALL the time, so to me it's like, hey, its all good, no worries. Just try to make a funny about it. Laugh at yourself and your wild days. One day you will look back and so much time will have passed. Also, Nicole, you are not an idiot. ;) Big hugs, friend!

    ~ Amber

    ReplyDelete