Saturday 12 January 2013

I Challenge You...

As I continue to extend my December blogging challenge, I have to thank every one of you readers who have stuck with me throughout my whole Blogger experience. I am currently on 1746 page views for my 90 blogs since I started in 2010. I know to the big bloggers that have over hundreds of thousands of page views, this isn't that much of an achievement but it's more than I could've ever dreamt of.

I love seeing that my average page view is around 12-15 views with some highs of over 20. To me, this is incredible.

So, for the last 10 blogs, I am setting you all the challenge to help me out. I would like to see how amazing you all can be and set you the challenge of getting me to 2000 views by the time I reach my 100th blog. I am currently trying to think of something special for my 100th blog so any suggestions you may have, I am all ears for these.

Challenge: Reach 2000 page views on my blog before my 100th blog on 21st January 2012

Result: You may join me in the group of becoming the most amazing, awesome people in the world!


What is better than joining me in a group and us ruling the world with how amazing and awesome we are? Exactly, there isn't anything better...

I will add at the bottom of each blog from now on, how many views we are currently on prior to the publishing of the blog that you would be reading.

I hope you can help me out, and I would feel incredibly grateful and as always, I appreciate every view that I get. It is absolutely humbling and I owe you everything.

Love you all,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment