Wednesday 5 December 2012

Babbling About Nothing...

10 days til I go home for Christmas...
20 days til Christmas Day...
26 days til New Year's Eve...
189 days til I turn 21...

That last one scares me way too much and I contemplated not putting in this blog at all but it seemed to fit with the countdowns. Plus, I quite like how many days there actually are until this momentous event considering some of my friends have already turned 21 and that makes me feel a tad bit better ;)

How exciting. I know my last blogs have been about countdowns and Christmas and advent calendars a little too much. But what is a girl to do when she sets herself a goal to blog everyday when her life is far from interesting in the slightest? I did think about making up fictional stories and trying to make them sound as if they actually happened to me, but let's be honest; you guys would see straight through that and I'll look like a giant muppet!!

I'm a right old failure.

I only have one assignment to edit and tighten up and yet I am looking online for Christmas presents and generally spending money I don't have rather than spending my time on something that will actually benefit me.

I have officially reverted back to first year where anything was more exciting than doing work; including writing countdowns :/ and cleaning my room...

Oh well, we can't all be perfect plus being a fresher was fun. I already can't wait for Cardiff's annual Drink the Bar Dry Christmas to get absolutely wasted and then catch a coach home hours later, because that's worked out for me so well in the past... *cue not remembering the night and vomiting a minute before I have to leave*

Bring it on!!

I'm such a classy bird, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment