Tuesday 11 December 2012

High as a Kite

Although technically, I have already completed the one blog a day required for my challenge today; I feel like writing another one...

I am high as a kite at the moment. 

This very day looked bleak last night with the prospect of me crying hysterically whilst shoving chocolate, sweets and chips in my big, fat mouth to try and console my broken heart. But as it turns out; it's a pretty darn good day.

I woke up feeling crap, and on the freezing walk to uni, I still felt crap but soon after that, I was surrounded by my friends, and ended up being in a fairly good mood. Then as my seminar finished at 2PM, the realisation that I was getting a mark back today made my mood plummet faster than a lead balloon.

BUT...

Surprisingly, I didn't do too badly at all. 

Especially considering I had written this assignment whilst on work experience at a primary school so I literally woke up at 7AM  went to school and practised being a teacher until 4PM then had to come home and work on my assignment for the rest of the night when I was literally too shattered to even keep my eyes open...

I honestly thought I had failed it with the biggest, thickest, boldest red F in the entire history of failures.

I'm happy! :)

I hope you've all had a surprisingly good day today! All my love, and happy cheer,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment