Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everybody

So, after all the worrying about what presents to buy for who, and the stress of the shops on the busy weekends as well as the chocolate countdown; it has finally arrived. The marked lack of snow and ever present rain isn't even enough to damper my mood.

I went out last night to the pub to celebrate the coming in of Christmas, and ended up getting a little tipsy so that this morning my belly isn't quite happy with me. I know the solution- a big fat Christmas dinner! YUM!

I can't believe how quickly Christmas has come around.

Well, I'm off to go wait for my sisters to come to open presents (they are too old to be living at home which means I have to wait til 12PM even though I've been awake since 9AM... I'm such a kid) Then we're going to my Grandad's as tradition to have Christmas dinner. It's exciting.

The only thing that is missing on this day is my Nan but I know that even though she didn't make it to Christmas 2011 or 2012, she will always be with us in our hearts and minds to celebrate Christmas with us. Remember the lost loved ones, and be happy with knowing that you were blessed to have had them in your life.

Today is about happiness, so only the biggest smiles are allowed on Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the festivities as well as the lovely food and presents.

BYEEEEE! :D

P.s. 25/25 at the moment, only 6 more blogs to go. If I do say so myself, I'm smashing this challenge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment