Thursday 13 December 2012

I bruised my bum!

Although I thoroughly enjoyed ice skating yesterday, I have to confess that I did fall on my bum twice during the hour skating. In my defence, I have only ever been ice skating two other times in my entire life and those have been my only falls; I think that's a not so bad average... Right?

So, yesterday, I spent the magical evening at Cardiff Winter Wonderland in the presence of other shaky skaters as well as some annoyingly good skaters enjoying the Christmas music play softly whilst the cold hit us square in the face; not that any of us cared because we were having too much fun getting in the Christmas spirit. I absolutely love the sense of togetherness that holidays bring and how much it just draws us to the people we love. I am waiting on going home so I can be with the people I love the most. I am beyond excited.

Today, though, I have to spend the day making the most of the little time I have preparing for the interview I have on Monday. I am freaking out, and scared and feel massively unprepared. This causes for some quality, class A blagging from Nicole accompanied with an award-winning smile and a lot of crossed fingers... Help?

Enough about my scaredy cat'ness...

Tomorrow, I am going to get drunk and I'm going to love it! That's all that needs to be said.

Two more days and I get to go home :D You honestly can't keep the smile off my face when I recall that fact!

Plus, I'm almost half way on this blogging challenge and I think I am kicking its butt! I am immensely proud of myself that I have kept up blogging everyday- just another 18 more days to go...

LOVE YOU! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment