Friday 28 December 2012

Melodramatic and Exaggerating

Most of the time, I am melodramatic and exaggerate greatly, but on this occasion; I did not.

Last night, I woke up at 2:30AM, and had to rush to the toilet to be sick, multiple times. The worst thing about being sick is how bad it makes you feel after; especially when it's the dead of the night and you're alone. I made it back to bed and kept waking up during the night being too cold, then being too hot, then too cold etc.

After, I went downstairs in the morning; every step felt like my head was going to explode with how much it hurt. I had to stop and grab hold of my head almost crying with the pain. I took some medicine, and my cat joined me on the sofa with my blanket as if he knew I wasn't well and wanted to comfort me. I love cat cuddles when I'm sick.

I've just woken up, and I feel miles better. My head still hurts and I don't feel right but it's nothing like how I felt this morning.

I really hope this is just a 24 hour bug, and not something that will take ages to get rid of. The plan was to do some revision today, but I do NOT feel like working at all today.

Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment