Sunday 16 December 2012

Sunday Slumber

First, a group picture from the Friday night out. I know you've been waiting for a horrific story of drunkness etc but unfortunately  it wasn't as eventful as I thought it would be. At least, I'm glad there wasn't some horrible, OH MY GOD, moment in the morning with a heap of regret. So, it's not all bad and in fact, people would say it was the desirable outcome.










Now that I'm home, I finally met Molly. She is the cutest, most precious but extremely naughty puppy. Her tiny, little teeth seem like they couldn't hurt a fly but they stab into you loads especially when she hangs on with dear life.

Being home is so lovely. I haven't felt cold at all, in fact, I felt overheated at times. And I just ate a wonderfully home-cooked dinner that was healthy and delicious. I love being at home!!

Tomorrow I have my interview at the Uni, and I'm beyond nervous. I don't know what I'm meant to be saying and I just hope that I am a natural otherwise I'm officially screwed!

My will to write this blog today has been so low and I apologise for the short, boring blog that I have posted today. I'll keep you updated on how my interview goes.

Green dress give me some good luck!!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment