Saturday 8 December 2012

No Blogging Today Please...

What's the cure for homesickness?

Having a Saturday dedicated to doing absolutely nothing other than indulging in your want to be lazy and laying in bed to combat getting too cold and doing work. Other than revision, I technically have no work to do from now until I go home.. Obviously I have lectures and seminars to stay for but when I'm not at uni, I can indulge in laziness as much as I want.

After our long, cold and heavy trek to and from Tesco, (we left at 7, and got back at 9) to get all the food needed for our Christmas dinner tomorrow, I think we deserve in a day of bed.

Thankfully, opposed to my normal wake-up time, I could sleep til 12PM today, which I did. Although, as bad as that sounds; I didn't get to sleep til 2AM this morning so I guess it kinda evens itself out.

Anyway, I really didn't want to blog today due to my slightly sad mood but my blogging challenge meant that I had to so I apologise for how rubbish this blog is and hope that I can make it up to you with a hopefully more exciting blog tomorrow...

Love you all, keep your chins up if you are like me and missing home knowing that being able to go home is so close, yet so far away at the same time.
xxx

3:30PM Update: Considering I wrote this with the full intention of staying in bed for the entire day, I have kinda not stuck to my intentions. Almost as soon as I wrote this, I got my breakfast and then after I had finished; I got my hoover out and started cleaning my room for some strange reason...

Yet, it doesn't fail to get any stranger...

After my cleaning spree (including washing my table and rearranging my papers) I then proceeded to take a shower and get dressed to look semi-presentable (even if I've decided that I look like a boy with no make-up on, and my hair scrapped back...) and then get on with some work.

For some reason, the world is telling me that I should just relax because the online version of the book I need to read is unavailable. God is practically willing me to get back in bed and stay true to my word..

I guess I should listen to the world and just laze out the rest of the day...

Over and out for a second time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment