Saturday 29 December 2012

Good Reasons for being Sick

I've been laid on the sofa now for two days, with the inability to get up and do normal things. As I have   been doing this, I have been thinking about taking such a crappy situation and trying to make myself feel better and therefore, I present to you all the good reasons for being sick:


1. You have a legitimate reason to be lazy and sleep all day and nobody bats an eyelash.
2. Your tastebuds or stomach never wants you to eat food. This is good if you are seeking to lose any extra pounds; just make sure after you've gotten better, you don't overindulge and pile them all back on.
3. People always worry about you, and want to do things to make you feel better.
4. People are sympathetic, especially if you look like hell.
5. When you do want something; there is at least one person who will feel sorry for you enough to get you it...
6. When trying to open a medicine bottle with childlock, you don't look weak because you can't open it; you're just ill (the fact you can't open it on a normal day is irrelevant)
7. If you work, or it's term time- you don't have to go to work/school.

Well, that's all I can come up with for now. But I think I have presented a compelling argument that being sick is not all that bad if we look on the bright side of life...

2 more blogs to go, I'm excited.

Can you think of anymore good reasons for being sick? Let me know, I want to see the bright side of this situation :)

Lots of love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment