Tuesday 18 December 2012

SUCCESS!!

Within a whirlwind week, I received the news that I had been offered an interview at Kingston Uni. And now, I am sitting here, having done my interview yesterday looking at a Conditional offer in my GTTR Track.

I can't believe it.

The whole process has taken approximately 15 days and where my future looked bleak and uncertain, I now have a full-fledged plan of what I'm going to be doing next year and beyond.

I'm going to be a primary school teacher; it's simple. And all I need now is a 2:2 and I can reach my dreams. To me, I find that extraordinary. Although, I am on track to get a 2:1, the pressure has been taken off of me a little (potentially a bad thing) because I can still become everything I want to be even if for some devastating reason I don't manage to maintain my current grade.

I'm over the moon and this is an amazing early Christmas present. I can't believe I already know so fast.

In other news, I'm puppy-sitting again today, whilst trying to teach Molly to go to the toilet on her puppy pad rather than everywhere in the house. Luckily, it's been going well today even if my family are sick of me saying:

"Molly, do wee-wees."

It's like having a child, and it has to be done. I love her so damn much. I'm so glad I got to be home when she was little and am lucky enough to be able to see her so often now that I am home.

Everything seems to be falling into place for me at the moment and I feel incredibly grateful for all the good things that are happening for the end of 2012. This has to be an omen that I'm a good person, and deserve good things to happen.

Although, my beloved birdy isn't too well at the moment and we think he isn't going to last much longer with his old-age. I'm going to miss him so much when he dies and was almost in floods of tears last night realising that he might not be around much longer. It's so sad but I don't want him to be suffering, we all love him and he'll have a better time in birdy Heaven and in our memories.

From a very smiley, yet a little sad, Nicole, to a hopefully very smiley reader, I shall talk to you all tomorrow!

Lots of love xxx

P.s. I'm on track to being awesome! 18/18 blogs completed

No comments:

Post a Comment