Friday 14 December 2012

Drink The Bar Dry 2012

Assignments: DONE!
Planning for my interview: In progress!
Last day of Autumn semester 2012, of year 3: DONE!
Pre-drinking: Already starting!!

Now that I am officially free of Uni for this year, I am going to get wasted at Cardiff's annual event to celebrate the end of semesters and also Charlotte's 21st. Last night, I had put up banners and balloons whilst she slept to surprise her in the morning.

Drink The Bar Dry is the name of the event, and you betcha I am going to drink that bar drier than the Sahara desert on the hottest day of the year!

Drinks downed, shapes made (dancing for you old folks), horrific pictures taken and amazing memories made...

Be sure to find a blog tomorrow, or the day after (depending on how hungover I am to write a proper blog considering I'm also travelling home on a coach at 1PM; potentially a very bad idea) that outlines exactly how this went down...

For now, I'll see you at the other end of my hangover.

BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment