Thursday 6 December 2012

Cutest Puppy in the World...

Yesterday, when I was doing my assignment; getting down and moany because of the stress; I got the biggest surprise in the world.

We added a new member to the Ryan family and it was so exciting. I literally thought I was going to hyperventilate when my brother sent me pictures and I saw the tiny new member of our family.

My sister had gotten a tiny 9 week old puppy and she is the most adorable thing in the entire world. Obviously due to me living in a different country, I could only peer upon pictures and wish to be home so I could give her a cuddle but she's adorable. Despite the fact it made me stop doing my work, to gush over; it also made me more homesick and wanting to be at home already. It's Thursday 6th December, I gotta wait til Saturday 15th til I get to go home and potentially see her. And I wanna go home now!

I am going to share pictures with you guys to illustrate how cute she is. She's a Jackapoo (cross between a Jack Russell and a Poodle) and the last name that I heard being thrown around to name her was Molly. And the best part is that when I get home, because she's so little; I get to have her at my house to look after whilst my sister goes to work. I get to puppysit!!

Super duper CUTE!


Introducing Molly (not sure if that's her actual name, but we'll go with it for now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment