Saturday 11 January 2014

Cheese, Wine and Birthday

Last night, I had a wonderful night in with the girls for a cheese and wine night. Oh la-di-da, so sophisticated! I think that it was the perfect way to see each other since the New Year. The hardest thing with life is that you have so many people that you want to see, but such little time in which to do so. And then when there is a day that you are free, there are other activities that other people are doing so that you can't do that day. But thankfully, we all had the night off and so we went to Anneke's flat and spent the night giggling, drinking and having so much fun. Also, cheese and crackers are really yummy!
I, being not so mature or sophisticated, didn't drink wine purely because I don't like the taste so I brought along some cider instead to drink from a wine glass. How very mature of myself! I had a great time and anyone that needs an excuse to come together and have good food and drink, just call it a cheese and wine night. Even though I only met the girls in September, I'm already so close to them and find it so refreshing to be out wit them. I really do love them and class them as some of my best friends. 
It's also my sister's birthday today so happy birthday Lisa. I hope you have a brilliant day and to celebrate her birthday, we are going out to the pub for some drinks tonight. It's weird how busy January is with birthdays and although I'm a little tired, I'm looking forward to going out tonight. I like how as a family we go out and have fun together. It might seem a little lame to some people, but I love that we're that close to be able to go out as friends as well as family.
ALSO I'M EXCITED FOR CAKE!!

Have a happy Saturday and make sure that you enjoy the sunshine. I have a feeling this sunshine is the calm before the storm... 

Happy Birthday Lisa!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment