Monday 27 January 2014

Motivational Monday #37

This is one of the cutest motivational quotes that I have seen. I love the colours and the design. The drawings are so simple but they look so cute. And the message is so true. You got to keep going even if today is hard because you never know what is round the corner. Keep the hope and you'll find a brighter day tomorrow.
Today, I am at a school for a week to learn about assessment and have more experience in a school and although I think it is a good thing to go to different schools; it does seem a little pointless. I love going to see how different teachers teach and how different schools are ran but the course changed this year so that we have 6 weeks more at school placement and 6 weeks less of lectures. This ultimately is good because the more school time is better but there is so much to learn that the days are so packed and rushed that the information we need is not delivered in the highest quality. I am not way saying that the university isn't doing its best but I think that for next year, a little more care needs to be taken when deciding what needs to be done for lectures and out of phase weeks,

I'm going to take this week as a big opportunity and make the most of it. It's something that will give me a lot of valuable information and if its not that great or exciting, I need to always look towards tomorrow because I never know what might be flung my way. 

Smile because as the Annie song went, the sun'll come out tomorrow! Or at least, it'll figuratively come out.

This isn't a very good Motivational Monday, I appreciate that but the picture was too cute that I couldn't not use it! ADORABLE!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment