Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello January

It's a new year, it's a new day andddddd I'm feelingggggg good!!

Okay, so this is the first ever Hello January that I've done and I'm looking forward to this month simply because the new year promises to offer limitless amounts of opportunities and the new year has to start somewhere. It's the very first month of the year and for some reason to me, that seems like it'd be full of wonderful things. The reality is probably that I'm romanticizing the whole idea and it'll be just like all the other months with just a different number at the end of the date!

2nd January - It's a date! Tonight, I'm going to the pub for some dinner with my favourite friendlings... Love them!!

4th January - My sister's (Joanne) birthday

5th January - My sister's (Zoe) birthday

6th-10th January - For my course, I have to spend a week in a High school and a week in a nursery. This week, I have a full timetable to observe year 7 lessons in my old High School. I'm nervous. It's weird to say that I am but I don't really like teenagers; hence why I have chosen to be a primary school teacher. I feel like they are too close to being adults that it freaks me out a little. I don't feel like I'm 21 and therefore a good 4/5 years older than even the oldest students in that school. Thank God I don't have to teach, eh?!

11th January - My sister's (Lisa) birthday! Mum and Dad liked the month of January for their children apparently. It must have been something in the water during those four years. The weirdos.

13th January- I'm back to uni. It's felt like ages since I've been in uni for more than just a day and I so excited. I miss the girls on placement and I can't wait to be back to the old routine of going to lectures, making notes and not having to worry about TOO much! Although, I do have so many essays due but I don't think I can think about that right now....

18th January - LES MISERABLES. I'm so excited that I might actually pee myself. I've been waiting months for this month and it's finally here. just over 2 weeks and I'll be sitting in that audience with many tissues at hand.

And I think that's it? Kinda boring eh? 

As always, please leave your plans for the month in the comment section below. I'd love to read about what you're planning on doing. And, I love you all!

Isn't it weird that it's only Thursday today? I think because New Year's Eve was a Tuesday, it's put everyone out of whack. INSANE.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment