Wednesday 15 January 2014

First Ever Manicure!

Whenever I heard people talking about going for a manicure in the past, I've always thought they've been just a little too up theirselves. But since I've had limited time to myself during uni and this PGCE course, I have changed my mind. Yesterday, Anakin and I went to the nail salon and got ourselves a manicure.
And there are several reasons why I loved it:

1. I love painting my nails.
2. I like being pampered.
3. Getting a manicure means number 1 and 2 are fulfilled without even moving a muscle.
4. There's a bigger selection of colours and designs i.e. I had a dark blue matte nail varnish. How cool!
5. They give you a lovelyyy hand massage.
6. You get to have a fun day out with your girl friends.
7. It's only £10 with 10% discount, which meant it was only £9. Bargain!
8. I just love it!!

If you've never gone for a manicure but have thought about it, do it! And just because you might say "I've got short nails" you can still get a pretty colour manicure. It's fab!

Next time, I'm going to have a french manicure and see how it goes.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment