Thursday 9 January 2014

New Bed Cover

Recently, I have been sharing with you my ideas for decorating my bedroom. I have been waiting patiently for me to have my own bedroom for 21 years and thankfully late last year, I finally got my wish. Unfortunately, it has taken this long for me to properly have any time to do anything with it, bar paint it. From uni lectures, to placement, Christmas/New Years and now High School, I have had next to no time free. And the time I have had free, it has either been spent going out with friends, hanging with family or doing absolute nothing because I can!
But a couple of weeks ago, I ordered a bed cover to match the green colour in my room and yesterday it finally came into Next so that I could pick it up. This meant that I had to get the duvet cover on my bed ASAP! And that's what I did. I arranged the cushions that I had bought and showed you on the bed and took a cheeky little picture to show you.
I know the green isn't to everyone's taste and the butterflies might look a little childish to people but I feel like this is my style. These are the sorts of decorations that I like and finally having the money and the own space has allowed me to explore what I like and don't like. I especially love the contrast between the neutral brown colour of the cushions and the stark, earthy green colour of the walls and duvet cover. I am not finished with decorating the room having to put numerous things on the wall but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks at the moment.

Decorating your room is just so exciting. A little expensive, but super exciting!

Do you like it? Not like it? Let me know below and what would your colour scheme be? Or what is it? Please interact with me guys, I'd love to hear from you. You readers keep me going so I'd be more than willing to reply!

I love you all. Tomorrow is my last day at High School and there are some big differences I've noticed during this week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment