Friday 17 January 2014

Geography Fieldtrip... Boring!

This blog was meant to be able my Geography fieldtrip today around London which was fun. We walked around a lot and we had a lovely curry.
But before I knew it, on the way home, I found out that my other sister is having a baby. If you caught my other blog about becoming an aunt, you'll know that my eldest sister is already pregnant, due in March but now I'll be an aunt TWICE in 2014. My second niece or nephew is coming in late July and I can't wait.
Top baby is due in July- the newest edition and the bottom baby is due in March.
It's going to be so exciting seeing the two little ones growing up. Many have said that it is like buses with babies around here. You wait years for one and then two come at once. I can't wait to meet the two new editions to the family. I'm too excited. Many have said that I'm OTT but I really don't care! I can't help it.

I also bought my eldest sister, due in March, this cute little book to record the first couple of months of her baby's life. It's super cute!

 I CAN'T WAIT!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment