Friday 3 January 2014

Random Things

I was hoping that today my friend, Hollie, was going to write a blog so that I could abdicate writing a real blog and direct you all to hers. But unfortunately Hollie's Little Treasures posted NO blog. But she's just starting out so give her massive support and go read the two blogs she has. I'm hoping she sticks at it and gives it a real go!

So instead I need to write a blog.... Yesterday I went out for dinner with my friends and saw Tom again. He's been away doing his masters in Seville. If you want to read his blog about his travels with his beautiful pictures, click here- Pavme.blogspot.com. I do miss him so it was nice to have a little catch up. I wish him good luck for the next part of his course!
And today, for the first time in agessss, I managed to sleep in until 11:30. I did wake up at 8AM but I forced myself to sleep again. It's been a long time since I've been able to have a long lie in. Then I went to watch Frozen at the cinema with my sister her boyfriend and his two children. I like to say I went for them but reality is I love Disney and I really just wanted to see the film. Watch out for the review I should be doing on it sometime soon. Hopefully tomorrow but I might get lazy! And then afterwards, I just spent time at my sister's flat with her and the kids!

It was a pretty good day and I like the fact none of it was really planned. It just flowed and I didn't need to rush to be out the house early. I liked it!

It's the last weekend before I have to go back to uni and I don't want to. When I get into the flow, I like getting up and doing lots in the day when I go to uni and placement but the second I get the taste of doing nothing; I can't help but crave and love it. But everyone needs to go back to reality..m even me!

Now go tell Hollie to buck up her ideas and churn out some blogs or I'll bite her!

Cheerio babessss
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment